Щастлива съм, че съм имала възможността да посещавам лекции по предмети, които са от магистърската програма :)
Ето част от прес съобщението към медиите (може да се намери и на сайта на университета: http://www.sgh.waw.pl/en/wspolpraca-en/information/news/ ) :
[…]SGH is the highest ranked university in the Central and Eastern Europe, surpassing two highly respected Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration (WUW) and Corvinus University of Budapest.
SGH is also the only member of CEMS (Community of European Management Schools and International Companies) from Poland, who offers CEMS Master’s in International Management Programme ranked # 2 in the same ranking. Number one, again is HEC in Paris – our partner university in CEMS, PIM and SGH-HEC joint postgraduate programme: Master International de Management et d’Economie.
Ranking is based on 20 criteria grouped in three categories:
• Careers of Alumni (level of salaries, job satisfaction, aims achieved)
• Diversity of academic community (internationalisation of students and faculty, percentage of women among students and faculty)
• International experience and research (international mobility of alumni, number of foreign languages taught, percentage of faculty members holding PhD degree).
FT Ranking consists of: general ranking and sub-rankings listing ten top schools is 10 categories reflecting major ranking criteria. We are proud to be listed in three such categories:
• # 7 in “top salaries” category
• # 5 in “best in Finance studies” category
• # 3 in “best in economic studies” category, just behind London School of Economics and Mannheim Business School […]